The following publications are referenced by James T. McCay in BEYOND MOTIVATION and noted on the appropriate page.
Jim was a master of synergizing and connecting the dots and I find it exciting to be able to look at where some of the seeds of McCay’s thoughts came from.
– Richard E. Ward
The synopsis for each publication has been added to this edition of BEYOND MOTIVATION and linked to the Author Bios in the book for easy reference while reading.
- Awareness Through Movement
- Body and Mature Behavior
- Celebration of Awareness: A Call for Institutional Revolution
- Childhood and Society
- Commentaries on Living
- Doubt and Certainty in Science: A Biologist’s Reflections on the Brain
- Eros Denied: Sex in Western Society
- Eupsychian Management
- Forms and Techniques of Altruistic and Spiritual Growth
- Games People Play: The Psychology of Human Relationships
- Gestalt Therapy
- Introduction to the New Existentialism
- Joy: Expanding Human Awareness
- Love and Will
- Meditation in Action
- Moloch or Aquarius
- Motivation and Personality
- On Becoming a Person
- On Growth and Form
- Sense Relaxation: Below Your Mind
- Sex Can be an Art!
- Tai Chi for Health
- The Cosmic Womb: An Interpretation of Man’s Relationship to the Infinite
- The Dynamics of Change
- The Ecology of Invasions by Animals and Plants
- The Function of the Orgasm
- The Ghost in the Machine
- The Image: Knowledge in Life and Society
- The Joy of Physical Freedom
- The Master Game: Pathways to Higher Consciousness
- The Mountain on the Desert: A philosophical journey
- The Occult: A History
- The Phenomenon of Man
- The Practice of Creativity
- The Silent Language
- The Teachings of Gurdjieff
- The Vital Balance: The Life Process in Mental Health and Illness
- Toward a Psychology of Being
- Venture with Ideas
- War and Peace in the Global Village
- Zen in the Art of Archery
Download Beyond Motivation
Download BEYOND MOTIVATION instantly for each of your team members.
Available in Apple, Kindle, mobi, or ePub format:
Amazon, Apple, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Scribd, and Smashwords.