THE MANAGEMENT OF TIME – Part IV – Plan for development
Plan for development brings together the previous concepts and methods in Part I, Part II, and Part III into a complete plan for time management.
McCay tells you how to set up a program that is:
- flexible enough to meet the challenge of rapid change;
- vital enough to motivate you to double and redouble your creative output; and
- comprehensive enough to be a vehicle for self-development regardless of your age, position, location or kind of work.
- Part I – The Meaning of Time Pressures
- Part II – Overcoming Time Pressures
- Part III – Skills for Managing Time
- Part IV – Plan for Development
Connect with Beyond Motivation:
Download Beyond Motivation
Download BEYOND MOTIVATION instantly for each of your team members.
Available in Apple, Kindle, mobi, or ePub format:
Amazon, Apple, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Scribd, and Smashwords.