THE MANAGEMENT OF TIME – Part II – Overcoming time pressures
Overcoming time pressures describes three bases for increasing your rate of growth and overcoming time pressures.
- You will find, simply stated, the ways to capitalize on the most recent insights of Learning Theory, Neurology, Perception Psychology, and the Social Sciences.
- You will see how to set up an investment portfolio for your time that will give ever greater yields in growth, satisfaction and enjoyment.
- You will see also that the first dividend from your new time investment portfolio will be an early release from time pressures.
- Part I – The Meaning of Time Pressures
- Part II – Overcoming Time Pressures
- Part III – Skills for Managing Time
- Part IV – Plan for Development
Connect with Beyond Motivation:
Download Beyond Motivation
Download BEYOND MOTIVATION instantly for each of your team members.
Available in Apple, Kindle, mobi, or ePub format:
Amazon, Apple, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Scribd, and Smashwords.