Box of Crayons helps people and organizations do less Good Work and more Great Work.
Box of Crayons specialize in helping time-crunched managers coach in 10 minutes or less.
The company was founded in 2002 by Michael Bungay-Stanier and is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Box of Crayons works with organizations around the world. They have particular expertise in the financial, pharmaceutical, consumer goods, retail and professional services sectors.
Box of Crayons Values
Box of Crayons do their best to stay true to their values, which are:
- Provoke Impact. We’re doing this to change things up
- Have Fun. “Important” doesn’t have to mean “boring”
- Pursue Elegance. Where beauty and impact meet
- Be Generous. Share what we can. Assume positive intent
- Stay Curious. Hang out at the edge to see what’s next
Box of Crayons Coaching Programs
Box of Crayons Coaching programs include:
- The Coaching Habit®
- The Last Feedback Workshop Ever®
- Coaching for Great Work®
- The 5 Question Leader®
Learn More About Box of Crayons
Learn more about Box of Crayons and their programs at their website boxofcrayons.com.
Connect with Beyond Motivation:
Download Beyond Motivation
Download BEYOND MOTIVATION instantly for each of your team members.
Available in Apple, Kindle, mobi, or ePub format:
Amazon, Apple, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Scribd, and Smashwords.