The human system summarizes all of the required needs of its components into one desire or need which from moment to moment becomes available to consciousness.
On superficial examination it may appear that the individual is host to many conflicting desires. When one is in immediate contact with his emergent self, however, it becomes evident that only one need is in the foreground of one’s attention from instant to instant.
Some assumptions underlying integral development
- 1. man functions as a system
- 2. man functions as a unique system
- 3. the elements of the human organism interact
- 4. the human system is self-regulating
- 5. the human system summarizes all of the required needs
Discover usable techniques for personal and group development
BEYOND MOTIVATION delivers usable techniques for personal and group development that helps individuals and groups increase their productivity by recognizing that working with others is an exchange of energy.
Buy & Download