BEYOND MOTIVATION – Building on The Management of Time by James T. McCay is available for download from kobobooks.com.
About Kobo Books
Founded in December 2009, Toronto-based Kobo has quickly become a global leader in eReading, offering a world-class platform for the most passionate Readers. Our mission is to lead the global transformation in reading by inspiring people to read more and more often – anytime, anyplace, anywhere around the world.
Kobo delivers the best digital reading experience to millions of users in 190 countries, offering one of the world’s largest catalogues with millions of titles, world-class eReading devices, and top-ranking apps.
Kobo is owned by Tokyo-based eCommerce company Rakuten.
- Open Platform – Kobo believes people should be able to read on their terms. Our open platform, which supports the most popular formats including EPUB and PDF, allows readers to buy and read digital content from a variety of sources.
- Content is King – Kobo offers one of the world’s largest eBookstores with nearly 4 million titles across 68 languages. From bestsellers to self-published works, magazines to colourful kids’ books, there’s something to suit any taste.
- Award-Winning Devices – With an innovative suite of beautifully designed E Ink eReaders and Android tablets, Kobo offers a device for any Reader’s preference.
- Apps for Everyone – Kobo’s free top-ranking apps for Apple®, BlackBerry®, Android®, and Windows® platforms allow people to read anytime, anywhere, and access their libraries from any device they choose. Bookmarks sync across devices so they can easily pick up where they left off from one device to another.
- Global Strength, Local Experience – We are committed to working with publishers, authors and booksellers to advance the transformation of books from print to digital. Kobo provides its world-class digital reading experience to millions of Readers around the world in 190 countries through Kobo.com and its bookseller and retail partner network, represented by 17,600 locations around the world.