THE MANAGEMENT OF TIME – Part IV – Plan for development
Plan for development brings together the previous concepts and methods in Part I, Part II, and Part III into a complete plan for time management.
McCay tells you how to set up a program that is:
- flexible enough to meet the challenge of rapid change;
- vital enough to motivate you to double and redouble your creative output; and
- comprehensive enough to be a vehicle for self-development regardless of your age, position, location or kind of work.
- Part I – The Meaning of Time Pressures
- Part II – Overcoming Time Pressures
- Part III – Skills for Managing Time
- Part IV – Plan for Development
Connect with Beyond Motivation:
Usable techniques for group development
BEYOND MOTIVATION delivers usable techniques for personal and group development that helps individuals and groups increase their productivity by recognizing that working with others is an exchange of energy.
Buy & Download