THE MANAGEMENT OF TIME – Part III – Skills for managing time
Skills for managing time offers you powerful verbal and non-verbal techniques and tools of time management that can accelerate the pace of your decisions and actions:
- you can find a systematic method for breaking out of dead-locked problems to arrive at original solutions;
- you will find ways of making your words serve as precision instruments of management;
- you will find detailed descriptions of how to diagram your way through complex problems and difficult meetings and how word pictures can save precious minutes and even hours of your day;
- you will find hints on getting much more from your reading in less time.
- Part I – The Meaning of Time Pressures
- Part II – Overcoming Time Pressures
- Part III – Skills for Managing Time
- Part IV – Plan for Development
Connect with Beyond Motivation:
Learn usable techniques for personal development
BEYOND MOTIVATION delivers usable techniques for personal and group development that helps individuals and groups increase their productivity by recognizing that working with others is an exchange of energy.
Buy & Download