THE MANAGEMENT OF TIME – Part II – Overcoming time pressures
Overcoming time pressures describes three bases for increasing your rate of growth and overcoming time pressures.
- You will find, simply stated, the ways to capitalize on the most recent insights of Learning Theory, Neurology, Perception Psychology, and the Social Sciences.
- You will see how to set up an investment portfolio for your time that will give ever greater yields in growth, satisfaction and enjoyment.
- You will see also that the first dividend from your new time investment portfolio will be an early release from time pressures.
- Part I – The Meaning of Time Pressures
- Part II – Overcoming Time Pressures
- Part III – Skills for Managing Time
- Part IV – Plan for Development
Connect with Beyond Motivation:
Learn usable techniques for personal development
BEYOND MOTIVATION delivers usable techniques for personal and group development that helps individuals and groups increase their productivity by recognizing that working with others is an exchange of energy.
Buy & Download